- SiteSense pulls BIM material components and attributes from BIM 360
- SiteSense field users and IoT devices update status information of the material components
- SiteSense feeds the new material status updates automatically back into BIM 360
- Autodesk displays the real-time status feed from SiteSense to help plan construction work packages
- Materials are color coded in the Autodesk Viewer to show actual progress and constraints
- Construction work packages that are constraint free can be released for construction
With two-way integration into BIM 360, SiteSense pulls BIM details allowing field crew to visualize, control, progress and report on material items from a tablet or automatically via an IoT sensor associated with the material piece. The updated status from SiteSense is then pushed back into BIM 360.
Intelliwave Technologies' SiteSense® products are global award-winning Web and Mobile-based software solutions for identification, tracking and site control of construction materials, equipment, and workforce on all sizes of industrial, civil, and buildings projects.