Cloudsfer supports migrations to BIM 360 from the following systems: SharePoint On Premise, File system, Atlassian Confluence, eRoom, Documentum, OpenText LiveLink, Xerox DocuShare, eDocs, HP trim, Hyperwave, IBM Lotus Notes, Hitachi Content Platform, IBM FileNet, Oracle WCI and AquaLogic.
- Migrate ECM on premise systems to BIM 360
- Migrate SharePoint on premise to BIM 360
- Analyze: Get figures – files, folders, data, file distribution, size distribution
- Transfer permissions
- Maintain file version history in the migration process
- Keep the hierarchy structure
- Maintain Metadata
- Scheduled Transfer - Delta Migration
- SSL encryption throughout the entire migration process
- Allow running multiple migration plans
Cloudsfer was developed by Tzunami Inc. – a pioneering content migration company and leading provider of enterprise content management (ECM) migration solutions. For over a decade, Tzunami providing services to large organizations such as the US Army, FBI, Airbus, Pfizer, Ford and many more.